My He(ART)-Full Life



Tuesday, October 15, 2013

journey

The doors to the world of the wild Self are few but precious. If you have a deep scar, that is a door, if you have an old, old story, that is a door. If you love the sky and the water so much you almost cannot bear it, that is a door. If you yearn for a deeper life, a full life, a sane life, that is a door.”- Dr.Clarissa Pinkola Estés, WWRWW 
I've been opening all sorts of doors withing mySELF lately and it's left me feeling both invigorated and depleted. I'm at a juncture in my journey that is messy, complicated, scary... confusing. I hate that! But I am learning to lean into those spaces of uncertainty knowing that I am whole...as is. It's terribly difficult...this trusting in myself ...but is there any other choice??
 

No comments: