My He(ART)-Full Life



Sunday, July 7, 2013

surrendering to the journey: day #7

"How can you follow the course of your life
if you do not let it flow?" -Lao Tzu
 Lately...I've been reflecting on my journey; how far I have come, how much I've changed and how each tiny step leads to the next one. Sometimes, when i get overwhelmed, stressed or depressed...I tend to focus on how much more I have to do. How much more I have to grow. And that tends to stress me out even more!! But lately...since I have made self care such an intentional practice...I am being kinder to mySELF. I am celebrating the small changes and cheering mySELF on. I am leaning deeper and deeper into listening to what I really need. I am learning to let those old tired ways go and am welcoming in new + fresh perspectives. I am planting tiny seeds of hope and change with the knowing that they will bloom in their own time. I am reaching into the ether of hopes + dreams for being the person I am meant to be. I am surrendering to the journey, friends...
and it's my wish for you too. Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

spiritunity said...

Flowing and surrendering go hand in hand...I wish you many blessings on your journey.

Peggy said...

I love that you are allowing for self care. It's so important in life. That time we take for ourselves so we can slow down, listen, and live on purpose.

Namaste,
Peggy

***
Peggy Nolan
http://thestepmomstoolbox.com