My He(ART)-Full Life



Thursday, July 18, 2013

I am enough: day #18

I have been struggling to this place where I am enough for a long long time. And often...there are stumbles and detours and breakdowns. It's like everything in life...once we make a conscious effort, the lessons and teachers are everywhere. Strangely enough, signing up for this blog challenge has been a teacher for me in this capacity. I realise that I can simply show up...as mySELF. I don't always have to be funny or articulate or deep or...I can just show up... with wholeHEART and ...I am here. I am me. I am enough.
So are we all. xxx

1 comment:

Entrebat said...

Utterly brilliant!

Yes, you are enough, and so am I, and so are they, and so are we all.

Often, we forget that this is truly the case. Thank you for the reminder, Soraya.