My He(ART)-Full Life



Thursday, May 23, 2013

week in pics...

I have been chasing light...looking at things in new ways, getting outside as much as possible and being present to the moment...to my life. It feels so refreshing, new, delicious, breathtaking...rather than the multitasking, exhausted, weary days I had been keeping for the past many months. I am filling up my well...

 Nature walks...admiring the flowers, trees, heavens, moon and rainbows all around me.

 Making time and space to play with paint...experiment...create...

The absolute shining bright moments of our week...watching Tara do her end of year gymnastics routine and receive her very first medal!!!! Tim and I were so very proud of her...I started tearing up. I still see her as the tiny baby she used to be but all grown up and poised as well. Here she is ...shining bright and radiating joy!!


xxx

1 comment:

ArtPropelled said...

Heartiest congratulations to Tara.... and the proud parents of course! She seems to have grown in each new photograph, Soraya.