My He(ART)-Full Life



Friday, May 17, 2013

hello life!!!

 “Hello, sun in my face. Hello you who made the morning and spread it over the fields...Watch, now, how I start the day in happiness, in kindness.”    -Mary Oliver

 Time has been going slow over here...and I am loving it! I made a conscious decision a few weeks ago to stop doing doing doing and just...slooooooow down. It has made all the difference, friends. It really has. I am noticing a million and one things that I normally am just too tired to pay attention to.But these days....I am being present. 

I have been back in my studio...and it feels so great! I also completely rearranged everything in my studio and am just loving it! It was so much work...but totally worth it!Now my studio table is right by the window and I get the most amazing light.


Also...there is green everywhere...which is making me over the top happy. After our way too long winter...spring is here and she is singing out loud!!! It's sunny almost all the time...birds chirping constantly. we are always outside...barefoot.





Lots of end of the year school activities. Tara has made her first real friends and she just adores them! She's always writing them love notes or making them cards. It's really the sweetest thing. She has such a huge heart and her friends are super important to her.   

We have been eating our breakfast outdoors...it's such a gift to sit in the morning sun, sipping coffee and watching the world wake up!



Here's me doing one of my Be Your Own Beloved prompts. I usually have such a hangup about others' seeing me being silly...but I am letting go of that. It's difficult...but I am showing up for myself...as I am. It feels good.
Hello life!!!!

No comments: