My He(ART)-Full Life



Monday, October 8, 2012

around here...


*experimenting and playing and trying out all sorts of new techniques!!

* a quiet coffee and writing in my journal = bliss

* yesterday morning walk (I heart fall). The trees all ablaze and the sun shining down = all is right with the world:)

* altar on my studio table

* picked up this delicious birdie candle at Pier I...love!!  

* just started reading this book and...OMG!!! It so resonated with me on every level!! I am only on the first few pages but am so glad I bought it + even more grateful that Brene does the work she does!  

*me + my girl xxx

1 comment:

laurie said...

i heart fall too! and your gorgeous photos. i must get that book - sounds like valuable ideas.

i started a new project, a new blog. it is for women who are older than you, for sure, but i would love for you to check it out, let me know what you think and recommend it to anyone who may be interested. www.thesageyears.blogspot.com

thanks soraya!