My He(ART)-Full Life



Friday, October 5, 2012

showing up...in my studio

This is what I have been up to lately...just getting into my studio and playing! One of the most important lessons I am learning on this creative (+ life) journey is this...just show up! With all of my doubts + fears...with all of my joys and gifts. And trust that my art and creativity will flourish because of it...not in spite of!! I am learning to play more and it is so freeing!!! Just free form...mixing colors and trying out all sorts of new techniques...even closing my eyes sometimes! Lighting candles, setting an intention (never done this before and it is powerful beyond measure). Also using new art products (Montana Gold spray paints = awesome...gotta' use them outside though...with a mask!!). Happy weekend friends...and happy artmaking, lovemaking, lifemaking. And remember to play!! xxx

2 comments:

artfullycarin@gmail.com said...

Yes! Wise words to live by; just show up. I'm learning that too. People get so hung up on time, but you can accomplish amazing things in small amounts of time if you just show up. Have a lovely weekend! xo

SooZeQue said...

I think you should come over for a play date and show me how to mix such beautiful colors! Brighten my day over here! hugs