My He(ART)-Full Life



Monday, June 25, 2012

unexpected break

Dear friends...I am going to take an unexpected break this week. I would love to say it's because we're flying off to some exotic vacation, I'm going to meet Oprah or something equally grand. Not so. Our computer crashed a few days ago. It was on life support for  a few days but now...it's completely dead. As in...time to get a brand new one!!! So...totally unexpected computer break this week but...I will be back soon!!!In the meanwhile...I hope life is treating you well, there are lots of (good) surprises, a few sweet kisses and lots and lots of love. xxx

1 comment:

scrapwordsmom said...

I am taking a break from blogging this weeek, too. We haven't had a computer for months now. I am using my son's and he can't stand it!!

Love to you this week!!!

Leslie