My He(ART)-Full Life



Thursday, June 7, 2012

just brimming with goodness

I have been filling up on goodness over here (without any guilt either!!) + I wanted to share some of it with you all.
* writing in my journal, making vision boards + listening to my inner voice.
* I have been planning + planting our container garden and it's just brimming with goodness
*  love these home decor items. Reminds me of my childhood.
* I ordered this book a week ago and after listening to this interview yesterday...I just can't wait!!!
* Totally loving these ideas. How adorable (+ totally doable)
* this book literally fell into my hands at the thrift store last week and I have been devouring every page. It's unlike any biz book I have ever read before with tons of exercises + self reflection and " lifescaping"
* smitten with the honesty + wisdom in this post
* wish I could afford something from here...anything!!! Adore!!
* sitting in the sun... listening to birds + wind
* this summer drink recipe right here  OMG!!
* going without a bra as much as possible. No easy feat now that I'm 43:)
* I picked up a huge pile of books from the library yesterday...after I got back home I realised that most of them were on writing!! Reading this one right now.
* feeding the ducks with Tara.
* wish I was in Montreal to see this exhibition. Way to go Canadian girl!!

1 comment:

SooZeQue said...

Will you quit givin' me stuff to look at!!! I've got work to do. (i'm pretending I have nothin' better to do so I can check out everything you're doing. Enjoy your wkend! hugs&luvs