(on a nature walk last week)* a sea of yellow flowers...in winter!!
* Stash tea... especially the Chai Spice
* scarves...so glad I can pull out my winter woolens and bundle up
* snuggling with a good book
(new red shoes...love!!)
* morning walks
* spending time with my girl* red shoes
* chattering, girlie, laughing get-togethers
* riding the carousel
* outdoor Xmas concerts...at night
* Saturday morning coffee at Panera Bread
(Tim's birthday a few days ago)* still making time for celebrations in the middle of "having no time"
* O magazine in the mail
* patterned skirts
* hearing my Tara sing "Jingle Bells"
* getting at least 6 hours of sleep a night (a rare occurrence these days!!)
* experiencing Xmas through Tara's eyes
What are some things that make you happy...because...(I think)...the world needs more happy peeps:)
happier people = happier world = more hope for peace