My He(ART)-Full Life



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

things that make me happy

(on a nature walk last week)
* a sea of yellow flowers...in winter!!
* Stash tea... especially the Chai Spice 
* scarves...so glad I can pull out my winter woolens and bundle up
* snuggling with a good book

(new red shoes...love!!)

* morning walks
* spending time with my girl
* red shoes
* chattering, girlie, laughing get-togethers
* riding the carousel
* outdoor Xmas concerts...at night
* Saturday morning coffee at Panera Bread

(Tim's birthday a few days ago)
* still making time for celebrations in the middle of "having no time"
* O magazine in the mail
* patterned skirts
* hearing my Tara sing "Jingle Bells"
* getting at least 6 hours of sleep a night (a rare occurrence these days!!)
* experiencing Xmas through Tara's eyes
What are some things that make you happy...because...(I think)...the world needs more happy peeps:)
happier people = happier world = more hope for peace

1 comment:

jane said...

Things that make me happy:
Friends! (both in person and online) (YES< YOU!)
Tiny sparkling Christmas lights.
Mail.
My granddaughters singing carols.
The scent of Christmas muffins baking in the kitchen.
Walks along the beach in the cold crisp winter air.
Those are just a few for you!