My He(ART)-Full Life



Tuesday, August 2, 2011

be. here. now.


"Sometimes I need
only to stand
wherever I am
to be blessed."
                    - Mary Oliver (Evidence: Poems)


This is what my mantra is for the month...be here now. I want to soak into every single moment. relax and..rest. catch up on some summer reading. sip iced water. be wild. lay on the grass. wear shortie-short skirts. eat a poem for breakfast. walk in the ocean. feast on gratitude. play with my altered book goodies. laugh more. go to bed early. meditate.  slip into sensual. break open my heart...everyday. soak up the sun. dream impossible dreams. go barefoot as much as possible.  throw a certain amount of commonsense out the backdoor. bathe mySELF in kindness. love fully.


just. be.here.now.

3 comments:

laurie said...

a wonderful description of living life to the fullest!

jane said...

Pure POETRY! (I want to be a wild girl too! Let's do something crazy together...)

scrapwordsmom said...

Beautifully said dear friend. I have that book in your photo...I have all of Sarah's books. They are life-changing.

Love to you...enjoy that poem for breakfast;)