My He(ART)-Full Life



Monday, December 20, 2010

mostly blur! + a little downtime = this weekend!

(Saturday morning at coffee shop-catching up on some reading)
Another weekend that just flew by in a blur!! I can't believe it's just a few days before Xmas...and there is so much to do!! We were house hunting this weekend; managed to narrow down our picks to 2 homes. This should be an exciting time but it is so super stressful that we just can't wait to get through it. I managed to sneak in a whole couple of hours to myself on Saturday morning. I went to the coffee shop and caught up on some reading, writing and planning/dreaming. We also managed to spend some family time with some new friends and that was exciting and relaxing. We also picked up some Xmas decorations...but still no tree! Have to pick up cards and gifts this week so I really have to brave these Ca highways! It's been rainy and gloomy these past few days...but no complaints here when so much of the country is under a deep freeze!!.Not yet  had a chance to get a haircut...sigh! Maybe soon? I really hope you all had a great weekend...and Happy Holidays!!
Our realtor, BTW, is seriously great!! He is so on top of things and has gone the extra mile in every capacity. He has eased this difficult process for us; we totally lucked out-thanks David!

4 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

I have been thinking of you!! When do you hope to be in a home? If I don't catch you before then...have a MERRY Christmas friend!!!!!

ArtPropelled said...

Soraya,I have also been thinking about you so much. Just caught up with your posts and am delighted to read that you are making progress with the house hunt, though I can imagine how stressful it must be. Hoping you find time to have your haircut. Amazing how a visit to the hair salon can make you feel refreshed. Looking at your photos it seems Tara is growing up in leaps and bounds. Glad you had happy birthday celebrations. Keep those energy levels up with more little breaks for yourself. I also love to catch up with my reading and journaling over a cuppa.

Kelly said...

Hooray for time to yourself! :)

jacqueline said...

Dearest soraya, it's wonderful to know that you had time for yourself in this busy times! Wishing you JOY and LOVE for a wonderful Christmas my sweet friend..thank you for all the blessings you have given me this year. Love to you!