I feel as if I am the luckiest person in the world to be Tara's mom! She is my heart's song. Here are a few things about my Tara:
* She really is as cuddly and lovable as she looks! She is all about the cuddles and kisses.
* She slept with me until she was about 8 months old .
* She loves loves loves her veggies!! (no complaints here!).
* She loves climbing everything; she's pretty rough and tumble.
* She acts totally different with me than with anyone else.
* She's mommy's girl...uh, until Daddy is here!
We have had a pretty rough week over here. Tara suddenly and mysteriously came down with a fever ...long long days and sleepless nights. She is on the mend but guess what?...now I am getting sick! Yikes! Plus we are going to pack out our house in the next few weeks. My printer and scanner arrived many moons ago but it's still in the box! Just trying to keep up with...life over here! It's only 9:15 p.m. but I am going to take some cold medicine and go straight to bed.