These past few weeks have brought so many changes (both internal and external) and I am learning so much! Flying Lessons has really propelled me closer to my vision plus I am doing so many things I have had in my heart for so long...Setting up my website (myself!!!)...something I never would of imagined a few months ago!...So here are a few things I am learning along the creative path...along life's journey, really.
1. Honor my challenges. As I am learning to honor all parts of my journey, this one has been the most ...well, challenging! But what I am discovering is that it is the toughest parts of our journey that bring the most growth, that contain magical gifts of inner strength, fortitude, clarity. It is the most difficult times that forge soul strength.
2. Express my gratitude. Feel it in my heart, write it out, shout it out! I have so much to be grateful for...Every day that I can hug my Tara, love Tim, paint, feel the wind against my face is...a blessing.
3. Believe in mySELF. This has always been so difficult for me. It is only now that I am fully starting to appreciate and really believe in my abilities, vision, strengths. I have always been such a perfectionist (fear in disguise!) but now I am realising that I don't have to know everything or do everything perfectly. I just have to do my best.
4. Have a vision and do something small each day toward it.
5. Be mySELF-there is only one me. Be authentic.
6. Time management-so important! Enough said.
7. Take time to replenish mySELF. Read, hot baths, a cup of tea...all do wonders!
8. Pay attention to the longings of my heart.
9. Surround myself with community and kindred souls. Blogging has really been a joy and a blessing. Yes, sometimes I get "bloggers block" but...it has opened me up to a whole new world of creative souls.
10. Joy, love, grace...try to inject them into every moment.