My He(ART)-Full Life



Saturday, January 30, 2010

On Being Inspired

When I first started my blog, I was a little apprehensive for so many different reasons...but now I see what an amazing world of inspiration there is out there in "blogland"! There are so many talented, amazing, wonderful artists who are willing to share and encourage and teach and explore and be vulnerable and...I am simply amazed and humbled! There is a whole world out there that I have been missing! Truly glad, humbled, blessed that I took a (small) leap into blogging. I feel so grateful to be a tiny part of such a large community.

3 comments:

Cecelia said...

Soraya, I identify with your comments. I came to blogging just this last fall and only got the nerve to share my blog this month really. I want to reach out to other women and collectively share creative inspiration and follow my authentic path, live in the moment and experience my most beyondo joyful life. Reading that other creative women share some of those same feelings is GREAT!

Rani said...

Your work and art is truly amazing! thank YOU so much for you kind words on my blog! It's nice to know that...yes...people are reading and checking in! And New people at that! I love this blogging thing and love the connections I am making from it! Look forward to reading more about your art and adventures in life!

Tina Cully said...

Thank you so much for leaving such a kind comment on my blog. I have enjoyed reading through your past entries, and I think your artwork is very, very good! I, too, am finding that I need this type of "connection" with fellow creative people. I am constantly inspired by them and although sometimes fearful, I enjoy putting my work out there as well. I look forward to reading more of your posts and watching this community grow!