My He(ART)-Full Life



Thursday, January 28, 2010

Miracle!

Just completed a scrap layout of my little miracle-this pic was taken when she was 6 weeks old and now..she will be ONE!!! I absolutely can't believe that just last year this time I was pregnant! I am trying to complete her whole first year scrapbook -and I am almost done-I get weepy looking through the whole thing. All the ultrasounds, birth, month by month-all the firsts:) I truly feel so very blessed to have my Tara poo. She truly is a miracle.

3 comments:

jsicignano2.blogspot.com said...

She's beautiful. All the best you and your family. They do grow so fast, so enjoy.

Rani said...

GORGEOUS LAYOUT!!! Enjoy every moment!

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout! My little one is a January girl as well, born on New Years day this year. I haven't yet found time to start her scrapbook but I hope to soon. Like you, I consider her a miracle. Maybe waiting a bit longer than most to have a baby makes you appreciate them even more (i'm37). Nothing is better than motherhood!