My He(ART)-Full Life



Thursday, August 1, 2013

hello August (break!!)

 Our mornings are spent sitting in the sunshine...reading, listening to music, chatting and eating breakfast. Then it's off to the pool or classes or the park ...or the library.
 
Then...more sitting in the sunshine...reading, painting, looking at the natural world ...sitting...

And lots of baking, popsicle making and other goodness going on over here. I've also been waking up at 5 a.m. to fit in my workouts (more on that soon!). August just came right on by in a snap!!! and...we are wanting to savor this last summer month. Taking a bit of an August break over here friends...which means that I'll be posting more pics and less words. Of course, knowing me, some days there will be plenty of words as well! But right now...I'm feeling that I just want to soak up all the summer goodness around me...the birds and the trees, green leaves and blooms and of course...sunshine. Happy August everyone!!!

No comments: