My He(ART)-Full Life



Wednesday, July 31, 2013

showing up: day #31


 This blog challenge/love affair has been well, sort of challenging and inspiring all at once. Some days as I sat in front of my computer at 6:30 a.m. ...I thought to myself "what in the blazes was I thinking...I should be in bed!!". But truthfully, most days, I actually looked forward to writing a blog post. Most days...I relished in sharing pieces of mySELF, showing up and being seen. I've .tried to push my writing and photography in a new direction...and it's something I definitely want to focus more on. I've learned that I don't always have to try so hard...I can simply be me, just show up with all of who I am in that moment and ...it's okay; I am enough. Most days...that was true. Of course there were days when I most definitely did not feel that way...but I showed up anyways. And friends, I have to say that when we do that...something magical and transformative happens; an internal shift that takes us to the next step, the next place, another part of our journey. So...I am super grateful for this blog challenge. And...I can't believe tomorrow is August!!!

No comments: