My He(ART)-Full Life



Monday, July 1, 2013

July blogging challenge/love affair/"can I even do this??"!!!! Yikes! Day #1


 I signed up for this blog challenge right here ...it's where I blog every single day for the next month!! The truth is...I'm not sure if I'm up for the challenge at all and am in half a mind to duck out! It's not that I don't have tons of things to write about but...it is  a little daunting. For the last few months...I've really been neglecting my blog. I used to have a schedule where I'd post 3 -4 times a week and then...my time and energy simply didn't allow for it anymore. So...I just let it slip away. I read Flora Bowley's 30 day love affair  where she turned her "challenge" into something fun + playful!! I so loved this idea (she made it look so easy!!) that I figured I would try to incorporate some of that into my challenge as well.

The truth is...I love playful/fun/love affair mode...but...I also love a challenge! I love raw and real and "let things fall where they may" /"leave it up to the Universe", "when the stars align" etc etc. . And equally so..I love discipline and schedules and time management and anal "I have to get this done!" mode. It's what gets me going!! It's the ying and yang of it, you know?? Seriously...I'm sure there's some therapy out there for this kinda' thing:) Anyhoo...this is day one and I have no idea how it's going to pan out (part of the thrill, no??) but I am here...I am showing up and doing my best to share, document, dream. It could just be a few pics, a poem or  a quote...or ...and that's the magic and the beauty of it!!! I have absolutely no idea which direction this will go!!! But here I am...feet firmly planted on the ground...head up in the stars...GO!!!!

No comments: