Tuesday, July 31, 2012
play(time) + projects
A few home projects I am working on right now:
*I am planning out a mudroom in our garage (it's a total must over here in the winter, especially with all the walking/outdoor activity we do). We don't want to spend a fortune but want it to be functional and durable. Thinking maybe Ikea + Home Depot???
* I am turning a small corner of my studio into my sewing area. I'm thinking simple + fun.
* sewing cushions for...everywhere!!!! I have a total cushion fetish and it's a simple + cheap way to bring color and pattern into a space. Also making floor cushions since we usually end up sitting there:)
* my office in a closet is coming together and I am loving it!!! Comfy and so cosy (pics soon!!)
* clearing out a lot of junk that we never use. Donating + repurposing.
* and this super simple/fun trick. I turned one of Tara's headbands into a necklace for me!!! So cute...Always wanted to wear roses around my neck. Now...why didn't I think of this before???