done reading Susannah Conway's book ("This I Know") and this is an exercise from one of the chapters. I thought it would be fun to do and maybe you can write one up yourself! Okay...here goes (deep breath) ...10 things you may or may not know about me:
1. I can curse a blue streak. I'm not particularly proud of this...but there you go.
2. In another life...I am an Alvin Ailey dancer. soaring through the air in perfect rhythmic grace + power. Sigh.
3. I've never been accused of being practical.
4. I'm a work in progress. Always.
5. I'm a hopeless idealist. I love that about mySELF.
7. I'm really good with words; I can remember entire poems + passages I've read years ago...but completely hopeless with numbers/dates. It drives my hubby nuts that I can't remember our home phone number etc!!
8. Although strangely enough...I'm never late. ever. Okay...rarely:)
9. I love Flamenco music and dancing. The passion + fire sets me alight.
10. I am equal parts introvert + extrovert. Part of me relishes my privacy + another (equally strong) part of me loves reaching out + connecting. Maybe you already knew that about me???
Maybe you can try writing out your own list ???