Tuesday, September 13, 2011
altering photo DIY -simple, fast, adorable!
1. I started off with a black and white photo (an actual photograph, not a digital one)
2. I cut out these roses from a magazine.
3. I simply laid the roses on top of the photo and scanned it onto my computer.
4. I had the new photo printed up. That's it!
* I find that when I contrast a black and white pic. with some color, it really makes it so much more dramatic.
Oh! And I know that tons of you can probably do this all digitally but I am not that tech savvy!!
The possibilities are endless...you can use butterfly wings, birds...so many ideas. Okay, please stop me from making a 100 of these and plastering them all over the house! Why didn't I do this sooner??