Thursday, August 25, 2011
Now I become myself...
Every day...I feel more and more mySELF. Like I am coming home. Sometimes...I wish I could have felt this way in my 20's..or even my 30's...where I was a virtual stranger to myself. I look back now and wonder..."who was that lost girl?" I feel sad and, to be quite honest, a little scared for her. But I had to go through every single part to get to here. I had to have every single experience to get to this place where I stand now. Of course I know there will be difficulties ahead, as there are for all of us. But now I stand firm in myself. Rooted in the fullness of mySELF. It feels good! A few things I am embracing about myself...
* I love mythology!! I love the symbology, storytelling, age old wisdom and deeper understandings that come with it.
* I love girly-girly clothing with a slight edge to it...a very feminine blouse with motorcycle boots! A touch of exotic mixed with denim.
* I am brave! We all are...yes...we are!
* I love making up words...I don't think the word symbology exists!! At least that's what spellcheck says!
* I am practicing living in the moment. Its so much easier and more enjoyable than the control freak ways I had before!
How about you? What are you embracing right now? Do you feel yourSELF becoming more and more who you essentially are...with time, with age, with experiences?