My He(ART)-Full Life



Thursday, April 28, 2011

some days...


"Hello, sun in my face. Hello you who made the morning and spread it over the fields...Watch, now, how I start the day in happiness, in kindness."
                                                                                            - Mary Oliver
some days...
*are more difficult than others to get a good start to the day
*need a little more motivation + inspiration
*I feel like I could really use some help in figuring things out
today is one of those days...know what I mean?
That's where a little bit of pretty and a gorgeous piece of poetry can really lift me up.

6 comments:

SooZeQue said...

Yes, my friend I know just what you mean. Some days it's just so hard no matter how many blessings we have. I think it's in the Water! :)

scrapwordsmom said...

Sending you lots of LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean! I love that quote so much...hoping for more days like that for you. XO!

Carola Bartz said...

I know exactly what kind of days you are talking about.

laurie said...

so very true. there are some days we gently step through just to get to the other side. i love mary oliver's work! your post reminds me i should read her poems more often.

Anonymous said...

"I feel my boots
trying to leave the ground,
I feel my heart pumping hard.
I want to think of dangerous things. I want to be light..I want to be improbable beautiful and afraid of nothing,
as though I had wings."
(That was my Mary Oliver poem this morning...thought I would share with you.) xx Jane Smith