(mood board exercise for BYW!)loving right now:
*We just watched the movie Envictus; based on the real life events of how President Mandela averted a civil war in post apartheid S.A. How?? Through Rugby!!! An amazing story about an extraordinary man set during tumultuous times. LOVE!! Mandela was (and still is) the giant of my childhood and , up to this day, he has never disappointed.
* I love this post by KRR on her visit to watch the Oprah show! I love all the details she gave...I felt like I was right there with her... bawling my eyes out!! And then to see Diana Ross too?? It would have been too much!
* I am loving the BYW class with Holly. It's only our 2nd week but I am learning so much + it has been great "meeting" so many people from all over the world! I totally recommend this class ...absolutely!
(Tara's inspiration wall)Inspiration right now:
* Rita Banerji...I am totally inspired by her! I had become complacent in some areas of my life but she has definitely reignited my fire! You can read my interview with her here!
* Tara's paintings!! I hung a piece of string in her play area and pegged up her drawings, paintings and photos. She loves looking at it and wants to create new art all the time to put up.
* Leslie from A Creative Mint is a a guest instructor for BYW and ...WOW!! Her work is just so so over the top amazing! She has such easy, practical and doable ideas. I am thinking about photography in a whole new way...totally inspired!!