My He(ART)-Full Life



Friday, December 24, 2010

Xmas 2010 wishes and kisses

(Tara says "happy holidays!!")
Things have been so helter-skelter over here; I have been reading some of the blogs out there and I really envy those of you who have all your Xmas preparations done! It must be really nice to enjoy a relaxing Xmas week...just taking your time and soaking everything in. As for me, all of this morning was spent on doctor appointments, then sneaking in some time with Tara at the park; the sun peeked out for a while today (so good!)...then we spent all afternoon looking at homes!! Tomorrow is gift shopping and visits and... Tara just loves loves loves the hotel lobby...it has a ginourmous tree, nativity scenes, nutcracker dolls that are bigger than Tara!! and electric snowmen!! I have never been a huge Xmas person, to be quite honest. But oh!! all of that has changed now with Tara...I want her to experience all the tradition and sparkle of this time. And she is just loving it!! Can you tell from the pics?

(happy happy Tara girl)
Dear friends...Wishing you all a merry magical Xmas...full of love and laughter, warmth and sweetness, wishes and kisses. I hope there is love in your lives, peace in your hearts, gifts of all kinds and...eggnog and fruitcake!! I am taking a few days off from my blog but will be back soon. Happy holidays from us over here. xxx

1 comment:

Blue Moon Mama said...

What adorable pictures! Tara is such a doll. Hope you have a wonderful, magical, blessed Christmas and a New Year filled with good health, love, laughter, & happiness in your new home. Sending you lots of hugs!!