(mixed media on Arches Watercolor-2009)
We are going to be leaving Va in the next couple of weeks...probably never to return.
5 things I love about Va
1. Tara had so many of her firsts over here. I know there will be more but these are so special to me.
2. We are close to mountains and the ocean-very well located.
3. Temperate year round weather.
4. It is lush over here...green trees everywhere, huge magnolias and luscious flowers.
5. This was home.
5 things I hate about living here
1. The taxes here are super high...property taxes as well as state taxes.I mean...through the roof!
2. The summers are long and scorching !!
3. There are no sidewalks here (strange but true!!) We live close to a walking trail so we are lucky.
4. It's way too politically conservative for me.
5. The infrastructure really needs to be updated...the roads and bridges are from a hundred years ago (well, it seems like that!)
so...goodbye Virginia...you will have a special place in my heart.