My He(ART)-Full Life



Sunday, October 31, 2010

a SPOOK-tacular weekend!


(good witch Tara)
This weekend was full of hard work-early early mornings, packing, sorting, getting rid of stuff...yet we managed to carve out slices of wonder. What I will remember most about these past few days:
* Tara's Halloween party at her gym
* Carving out the pumpkin (my very first time!)
* Us all dressing up in costume on Saturday evening and going out to a family dinner
* How Tim and I are such amazing partners...we hold each other up and work so well together
*That one day far far away...I will look back on these days and long for all the magic they held...
                                                       (Tara and mommy at gym party)
I dressed up as a cat (meow!) ...Tara's witch hat lasted on her head for about 2 minutes!!

I carved a jack-o-lantern  (my very first time!)...


Hope you all had a BOO-tiful Halloween weekend as well!!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

what a cute pic of you and your daughter who is the sweetest looking good witch i've ever seen!

Kelly said...

I love the truth and honesty of your previous post. I'm struggling with a lot of those same things myself now too, but I believe, as you do, that we hold the key. I love reading your blog, by the way.

It looks like you had a lot of fun dressing up for Halloween. I can't believe that was your first pumpkin carving experience!

How's the move going? Is it a big move? It will be over soon enough, I guess. Good luck to you!

scrapwordsmom said...

It is such a delight to watch and hear about your times with Tara. They remind me of my little ones. Hold on tight to them. They are so very precious!!

Your pumpkin turned out so cute;)