Isn't this tree simply gorgeous?!! I picked it up at the craft store and am going to turn it into an inspiration tree for my studio! I love the curves and lines..it has grace, rhythm and magic. I am going to paint it (don't know what color yet) and then use those small wooden pegs (also found them at the craft store) to pin up pics, inspirational quotes, to do lists...I can't wait to show you when I am done!
*Tara is starting to feed herself...messy foods like cereal and yogurt. Never mind that so much of the food ends up everywhere...she is having a blast! I am so proud and happy but so sad!! I remember just a minute ago I was breastfeeding her...where did the time go?
(big girl Tara)
*Summer is almost over! I love all of the seasons (yes, even winter. I am Canadian after all!) but I am glad it is starting to cool down. It has been a long and sweltering season and, like the flowers in my garden, I am feeling a little droopy! I am looking forward to these months ahead.
(last days of summer)
*Last night we had a bit of a scare. Hurricane Earl, a category 4, was heading right this way (we only live 45 mins. away from the Atlantic!). Ever the Marine, Tim insisted that I pack up an emergency bag (food, water, diapers etc) and we planned an evacuation route. Thank goodness by this morning Earl turned north and lost quite a lot of his steam.*Okay...so now I am going to tag...Meegan, Lis, Alison, Carola, Kerri, Eva, Orly and Patty...Here are the questions!
1. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Both? Neither?
2. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be? What would you do?
3. What is your fave home cooked meal?
4. Your perfect evening is...
5. If you could be anyone in history for one day, who would you pick and why?
6. A quality you admire most in others...? Least...?
7. The scariest thing about ageing...
8. At the end of your life, what is the one thing you will regret never having tried? *Psst...maybe you can take a few tiny steps toward that dream today so there will be no regrets later:) If anyone else would like to join in, you can answer in the comments section. I would love to hear from you! I am taking the weekend off from the computer!! Happy Weekend!