This is what has been going on over here these last few days...
* I just received the new Dick Blick Fall catalogue and oh my!! There are just so many goodies in here... all sorts of luscious paints and pottery stuff and make-your-own-book kits to...everything! And at such reasonable prices. I certainly don't need any art supplies right now but if I had oodles of money, I would buy art stuff and books. Oh...and tons of gorgeous fresh flowers!
* I have been researching and reviewing tons of different printers and scanners. I am going to offer prints in my Etsy shop and I want my printer to be super high quality with archival inks and luscious color. I am seriously looking at 3 different printers but am leaning toward the Epson recommended by Kelly Rae Roberts. I purchased a couple of her prints a while back and I love the color and quality. From the reviews I read on Amazon though, quite a few people mentioned that it guzzles ink. Have to do more research. Oh yeah...and hopefully it will be easy to use!
* Tara is loving her little cupboard in the kitchen! I put some of her toys, books, a few empty cereal boxes (she loves those for some reason!), Tupperware containers, spoons and letters. She is fascinated and delighted.
* Some of my business supplies arrived in the mail today...archival mats, mailers, protective plastic bags...so exciting!
* I have been taking some photos for my Etsy shop. At first it was a bit intimidating but I am starting to have fun with it now. One of the things I am learning is that you have to take tons of pics to get a few great ones.
* We are so looking forward to next week...Tim will be here for a full 7 days. He will then leave for Quantaco Marine Base (just a couple of hours away) and be home every weekend. That is the most fantastic news ever!