My He(ART)-Full Life



Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Where There Is A Woman..."

"Where there is a woman there is magic. If there is a moon falling from her mouth, she is a woman who knows her magic, who can share or not share her powers. A woman with a moon falling from her mouth, roses between her legs and tiaras of Spanish moss, this woman is a consort of the spirits."
         — Sassafrass, Cypress, and Indigo (by Ntozake Shange)

Today...I hope you all know your magic...Today and everyday...

                                

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First I want to say I'd be thrilled & honored to have you use one of my images in a post. It really means alot to me that you like my photography & your encouragement really makes me feel motivated to show more of my work & to start working at my photography again. You've been a huge inspiration. Maybe you should go into life coaching! You really know how to make a person feel good about themselves. Thank you so much for all your amazing comments at my blog!!

Anonymous said...

Btw, love this post & the photo!!

amy said...

i love that soulful quote. thank you for it...