My He(ART)-Full Life



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Coming Home...

This was supposed to be yesterday's post but my computer got all wonky and pretty much had a little meltdown:) We have just settled back in after our trip-laundry, groceries, completing a few last minute things after putting our house up for sale...and I realize that...I am so glad to be back home!...The comfort of my old mugs... books on the nightstand, snuggling with my hubby watching a movie, writing on my blog, painting...Tara's nursery. It's not just the physicality of home but the feelings of familiarity, routine and comfort. Of shared memories and ...heart. Maybe  it's also a metaphor for coming home to SELF-the act of feeling familiar in one's own skin and celebrating who we are...
                                       
                                                           

2 comments:

Kerri said...

that is a great, great feeling- to be happy to be back home. i'm so glad for u!

Anonymous said...

I'm a homebody at heart and nothing feels better than puttering around my house, especially after being away from it. Your home is the one place you can completely relax & just be yourself.