My He(ART)-Full Life



Saturday, July 27, 2013

on my to-do list today: day #27

* clean up my studio! A month ago it was delightfully messy...but now, it's atrocious! I can barely walk through because of piles of boxes, stacks of books etc etc.
*take pics of Tara's big girl bedroom. I have been meaning to do this forever because I've wanted to do a post of her beautiful room on my blog. Clue...it's very pink:)
*Bake a few batches of super healthy muffins. With all of our summer physical activities...it's the perfect fuel on the go food paired with some cheese + fresh fruit.
* Make some time for me! Special pampering, maybe an afternoon nap and a solitary photowalk. 
* pick up Tara's school supplies for the fall and get that out of the way.
*I've been de-cluttering like crazy here friends. Getting rid of  things we don't use, that don't fit etc. Trying to organize and simplify. That's my mantra these days...organize + simplify, organize + simplify:)
* Enjoy the summer day over here!! The sun is pouring through our windows ...looks like it's going to be a gorgeous day! Happy Saturday!

No comments: