My He(ART)-Full Life



Wednesday, March 6, 2013

my week so far


 "Whether you succeed or not is irrelevant...making your unknown known is the important thing."
                                                                                                      -Georgia O'Keefe

*filling up pages and pages in my sketchbook...graphite, inks, Portfolio water soluble oil pastels

*books I am reading right now:
-Writing Down The Bones  (an old fave. that I haven't read in years)
thank goodness for libraries!!

*going back to heart, going back to center. I want to live more and more from my heart; I can be quite cerebral + dissect everything to pieces.  I need a little reminder every so often:)

*loving this gorgeous quilt display at the library!  
 
*had coffee with a friend the other day. It was so relaxing + nourishing to just sit and chat (undisturbed)...opening up about our lives and sharing mind, experience + heart. I hadn't done this in ages, it seems!

*lots of indoor times this week due to the cold weather...library, reading circles, snuggling and painting.
That's been my week so far...hope yours is full of all sorts of magic + delight! xxx

1 comment:

ArtPropelled said...

Let me know what you think of Imperfect Birds. It's on my wish list. I ordered Plan B which will be delivered on the 18th (I've read and enjoyed the first 2 in the trilogy by Anne Lamott). Hope you are feeling better today. Nothing like a good chat with a friend to cheer you up!