My He(ART)-Full Life



Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hello Canada!!!


These past many months I have been terribly terribly homesick. It kind of came about in fits and starts and then culminated into a full blown case of "I have to go to Canada...like right now!!!!". My home and life and family are  here in the U.S. but...I am a Canadian girl at heart. And like so many Canadians...I don't realise how very Canadian I am...until I'm out of the country eh:) So...we are off to Canada for a week and my heart is just bursting with joy. I am super excited for Tim and Tara to experience that special Canadian magic. Wide open spaces, majestic beauty and of course...a Tim Horton's fix:) Hello Canada!

4 comments:

SooZeQue said...

Lucky Girl! Canada is so beautiful. That's on our list next year to do some sight seeing. Since Son is so close gives me a good excuse to see all. Have a wonderful time!! hUGS

laurie said...

have a wonderful time! i grew up in sandpoint, idaho which is very close to the canadian border so i feel "almost canadian" :-) we still have a place there and try to visit as much as we can. i understand your longing and hope it fills you up with memories and content.

ArtPropelled said...

No surprise you are bursting with Joy!

Anonymous said...

oh enjoy! i so miss living on the coast, somehow i've ended up as far from the sea as you can get in britain...surely some mistake?!
and i love emily carr's work, i wrote my long essay at college on her passionate expressionism, so amazingly evocative of the feeling of being in deep forest.
awaiting your pictures with such pleasure :)