(writing in my journal today)
A peek at what's been going on around here these days.
* trying to catch up on e-mails, blogs + things after being down with the flu for all of Feb.!!
* I so want to take the class Re-Writing Your Story with Vivienne McMaster . Just don't know if I have the time right now.
* am setting up my office...I decided on a (mostly) monochromatic color scheme. Using this luscious pic as my inspiration. Am totally loving all the grays from deep, smoky charcoals to ash grays. I can't r-open up my Etsy shop until my office is done...printer, scanner etc all are not set up yet!!! Yikes!!!
* spending tons of quality time with my girl who is, quite simply, adorable. I am enjoying her and not stressing about all the little things.
* have been reading + writing a lot...
* discovered pixelr-o-matic last week and am in love!!!
* need a blog make-over!! Trying to figure out the direction I want my blog to go in (more on this soon!)* am counting my lucky stars that I have the amazing husband I do.
* my studio is almost all set up (pics coming soon) and...hopefully I can start painting.