My He(ART)-Full Life



Thursday, October 27, 2011

new directions...


I am heading in new directions over here. You know...that place of feeling an internal shift even though everything seems the same on the outside? I mean...nothing is changing but...everything is!!! That strange and exciting place of possibility and growth. There's no razzle-dazzle, big hoopla going on...just the quiet and humble plodding and weaving and stitching a new path. So...what has facilitated this journey in new directions? Well, I don't think I can point to one specific thing...it's probably just because I am open to it. I am listening to my life speak to me...listening to my deep inner voice. It feels good!
****************************************************************
We are flying out to Colorado for the weekend...leaving early tomorrow morning. It's going to be kinda' strange...I just know it. Tara was born there and then we moved when she was just 3 months old. So being back is going to bring all sorts of memories...my pregnancy and birthing and magic and miracles. I am excited but a little (okay...a lot!!)stressed too. And I really shouldn't even be on the computer right now with a gazillion things to do...and none of them done!!! Eeeek!!

4 comments:

jane said...

May it be a lovely weekend for you...sun and stars, rest and relaxation, Tim and Tara, magic and miracles...xo

Janet said...

Have a great trip! My husband and I lived in Colorado for several years. It's a beautiful place.

Kelly said...

I hope you have a great weekend!! Change is in the air, huh? It's so exciting!

SooZeQue said...

Enjoy my friend. Just checking in after my long absence. Do have a wonderful trip. Should be beautiful.