My He(ART)-Full Life



Thursday, January 20, 2011

"lucky wish"

(lucky wish gloves and roses from the garden)
I bought these super cute gloves from the amazingly talented Robin over at Well of Creations ...aren't they just adorable??? They really lifted up my spirits. As you can tell from yesterday's post...I was feeling, well...old (it happens)But these are so sassy and funky...just the thing I needed to cheer me up. I am going to do an interview with Robin soon-once I am able to get my questions together.  I hope you can get to know this super talented and hardworking lady a little better...she has so much to offer.
(we can all use a little HOPE no matter where we are in our lives)
And she is just so sweet...she sent me a handwritten note and a few gifts...thanks Robin, you are a doll! To see more of her wonderful creations...visit her Etsy shop here . I am sure you will find something to inspire and delight you!

                                                (writing in my journal this afternoon)
A few of my lucky wishes right now...
* That we find the screws to Tara's crib. And our phones too...but the screws are waaaaay more important! Tara has been sleeping in her pack and play and with us on the bed. I have to get her back to her routine poor tyke.
* We are fully unpacked and settled in the next couple of weeks. I can only hope!
* Tara starts listening to me more; she listens to Tim no problem but I have to say something a hundred times to get her to do it! Please tell me this is going to get better???
* That I can get back to painting soon.  I have so many many ideas and inspiration galore...I have been writing them down in my journal these past few months
* My blog makeover will turn out exactly as it is in my head
* I have enough time to actually do my blog makeover!
* I can get everything to fit into my studio...
* I can find my lucky female Ganesha statue...it's always been with me.
* we never move again...ever ever ever
Do you have a few lucky wishes of your own? Would you like to share them? Here or...in your journal...or in your heart?
* Tara's nursery is almost all done can you believe...well, except for her crib! Next I am going to tackle my studio! Can't wait to get out my paints and canvas and...like balm to my soul.

3 comments:

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

Oh my friend, those gloves looks SO GOOD on you! This day was indeed a rough one for me. Hubby's deployment seems to be dragging on and on and my BRAVE GIRL BOOTS are definitely wearing thin. It was so nice to stop and read these sweet compliments...thank you and MUCH LOVE to you. xoRobin

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

Oh my friend, those gloves looks SO GOOD on you! This day was indeed a rough one for me. Hubby's deployment seems to be dragging on and on and my BRAVE GIRL BOOTS are definitely wearing thin. It was so nice to stop and read these sweet compliments...thank you and MUCH LOVE to you. xoRobin

Sonya McCllough Lockridge said...

so glad your getting tucked in! And BOY do I love those gloves!