My He(ART)-Full Life



Tuesday, November 16, 2010

our morning walks...

(Fall leaves)
Our morning walks are so special for me and Tara. They started when I was pregnant; I would walk for about an hour each day and talk to her. Then after she was born, I carried her in a Moby wrap and... walking we would go. After that came the stroller and now...she walks the trails! I love seeing her curiosity and wonder...it is magic. Virginia really is beautiful...especially this time of year; the trees are all ablaze, birds are still flying around and the morning air is crisp but not too much so.

                                         (the morning sun drizzling through the trees)

                                                (big girl Tara walking her own path)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

It's starting to get really cold here, but it's still nice enough to go out in the morning. I'm not looking forward to the dreaded snow! Cute pics, and what a big girl!

Guatyen said...

hi soraya, virginia looks like a very nice place. i hope you have a smooth and easy moving to your new home. love tara in pink!