My He(ART)-Full Life



Sunday, November 21, 2010

Feeling the support of community

                                                              (flowers for you!)
I have really appreciated the support of this blogging community over these  past many months...you all have offered kind words, advice that was gentle and full of deep wisdom, a listening ear and plenty of great recommendations! You all have made this time so much more bearable, workable and...livable! You have opened up your hearts and your lives with courage, truth and vulnerability and, by doing so, have lessened my burdens and loneliness. You have offered up your time and concern and been a witness to my daily joys and struggles.  Best of all...I have started to cultivate some really authentic connections and friendships that I hope will deepen and blossom with time. So...from the bottom of my heart...Thank you, thank you, thank you!!. My heart overflows with sincere gratitude.

2 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

Oh, Soraya...your lovely, sweet heart spills out of my computer and into my heart. I can feel your goodness:) I am happy we "met" through Kelly's class.

How are you doing? Getting settled I hope. Will you be celebrating Thanksgiving with family??

Kelly said...

Aww. It's been great getting to know you too. Hope things are going well.