My He(ART)-Full Life



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

love + inspiration right now

(mood board exercise for BYW!)
 loving right now:
*We just watched the movie Envictus; based on the real life events of how President Mandela averted  a civil war in post apartheid S.A. How?? Through Rugby!!! An amazing story about an extraordinary man set during tumultuous times. LOVE!! Mandela was (and still is) the giant of my childhood and , up to this day, he has never disappointed.
* I love this post by KRR on her visit to watch the Oprah show! I love all the details she gave...I felt like I was right there with her... bawling my eyes out!! And then to see Diana Ross too?? It would have been too much!
* I am loving the BYW class with Holly. It's only our 2nd week but I am learning so much + it has been great "meeting" so many people from all over the world! I totally recommend this class ...absolutely!

(Tara's inspiration wall)
Inspiration right now:
* Rita Banerji...I am totally inspired by her! I had become complacent in some areas of my life but she has definitely reignited my fire! You can read my interview with her here!
* Tara's paintings!! I hung a piece of string in her play area and pegged up her drawings, paintings and photos. She loves looking at it and wants to create new art all the time to put up.
* Leslie from A Creative Mint is a a guest instructor for BYW and ...WOW!! Her work is just so so over the top amazing! She has such easy, practical and doable ideas. I am thinking about photography in a whole new way...totally inspired!!
                                                                      (flowers...for you!)

4 comments:

peggy aplSEEDS said...

i enjoyed your post - i loved that movie, i enjoyed the oprah post and your photos are wonderful.

Wini said...

Dear Soraya, This post has so many wonderful gems! Your inspiration board looks really lovely! I haven't seen Invictus yet but I will now after your recommendation. So great to hear that you're enjoying the BYW class. I took it previously and thought it was fantastic! Holly and Leslie are amazing teachers, and I agree that Leslie's photos are incredible!! I love Tara's inspiration wall and your photo of the flower is beautiful! Thank you for sharing!! Wini xo

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying your class! What is making you think of photography in a whole new way? You have me curious!

ArtPropelled said...

Catching up with posts and finding so many uplifting thoughts and images. Love your mood board and Tara's inspiration wall especially.